How to remember and recall Italian words
In this page you will find a games sequence that will help you remember and recall Italian words.
Why is this sequence effective?
1) It’s made of games. Being fun, games reduce stress and, therefore, increase learning.
2) When you play language games, you focus on the task you’re involved in. By shifting your focus from the subject to the task, you learn unconsciously. Therefore, everything will remain in your long-term memory.
3) This sequence has been logically structured. You won’t be asked to write the full words from the beginning, but you will get used to the spelling and gradually be able to write all the words.
This sequence is based on food words, but it can be used with all the other word categories.
A few tips before you start:
1) if possible, play from a computer, as you will have a wider screen to play on;
2) if you’re from mobile, I recommend you rotate your screen or opt for the full screen option.
Are you ready to start?
Click on each tile to make it larger and discover the new words.
Match the words with the pictures.
Find the words in the grid.
Solve the anagrams.
To move the letters to their right place, simply drag them where they’re supposed to be and overlap them with the preexisting letter.
Spin the wheel and say the name of the food that you see.